google groups filter - help finding a script

john blake

Jul 19, 2015, 3:18:21 PM7/19/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a  script that will filter google groups.  I would like a filter that finds strings by subject lines and body.  I would like the script to hide any postings that contain any of the strings given - not case sensitive.  Thank you.

This will be use to nuke off topic postings.  My groups have been hijacked by political operatives of both wings.

Thank you.

PS.  There should be a separate file that contains the search strings and they should be grouped by header and body.  This file would ideally be accessed by an http url, like http://mysite/bodytargets.txt ... http://mysite/subjecttargets.txt ... or something like that.