n00b: Where I can get any toturial to GM4 ?

Marcin Przysowa

Mar 25, 2018, 4:00:03 AM3/25/18
to greasemonkey-users
Hello All,
I try learn scripting for GM4 to create simple changes at pages, monitor and give alerts... it's my target.

They are any new-way totur, video, webpage, blog or books who can show me how start?
I even check Udemy etc... but nothing for n00b person in JS world.

BR MP.

Тимур Тимурович

Apr 4, 2018, 10:11:21 AM4/4/18
to greasemonkey-users
One of good way to learn writing userscripts is to look at other scripts. Have you checked greasymonkey's wiki http://wiki.greasespot.net/ ? Especially look at the right section of this page https://wiki.greasespot.net/Greasemonkey_Manual . Some information is a little bit outdate though.

Marcin Przysowa

Apr 5, 2018, 9:38:48 AM4/5/18
to greasemonkey-users
I see this webpage and from then I found upper URL to GreaseMonkey_Hacks who is outdate but I think it will be the best way to start.
Any one have a more update source to know JS dedicate to GM ?