Greasemonkey and Firefox Sync

nik pol

Oct 30, 2015, 11:28:23 AM10/30/15
to greasemonkey-users
Hello!

The question is simple: is there a way to sync GM scripts using FF Sync ?

Any time i log in to ff sync i have to manually copy all scripts to the browser.

Is it so for everyone or just for me?

Anthony Lieuallen

Oct 30, 2015, 6:38:07 PM10/30/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:28 AM, nik pol <laza...@gmail.com> wrote:
The question is simple: is there a way to sync GM scripts using FF Sync ?

Check the box in the (Greasemonkey) options window that turns it on.
Message has been deleted

nik pol

Oct 31, 2015, 10:27:21 AM10/31/15
to greasemonkey-users
If that was so simple, i'd do it and don't ask at google groups. FF Sync is ON by default in the GM options, but it still doesn't work.

Does it work for you?

I can confirm that for me syncronizing doesn't work with any version of FF browser, older, current or beta (developer edition).

May the trouble relate to my Sync account ?

janekptacijarabaci

Nov 15, 2015, 1:11:26 PM11/15/15
to greasemonkey-users, laza...@gmail.com
See also https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/2335