Pale Moon 24.4.1 and Greasemonkey 1.15.1-signed

GmUser

May 30, 2015, 8:09:45 AM5/30/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Is this the version I'm supposed to be using for Pale Moon?

It just did an automatic update.

On GreaseSpot it says the latest version is 3.1 with 3.2 waiting.

Anthony Lieuallen

May 30, 2015, 10:15:40 AM5/30/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Firefox is supported.  Pale Moon is not.  If something happens to work on Pale Moon, that's just luck.

GmUser

May 30, 2015, 1:07:20 PM5/30/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
How about some Pale Moon support?

I finally quit Firefox because they screwed it up so bad.
Pale Moon is what Firefox used to be, and what it was always meant to be and supposed to be.

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 7:15:40 AM UTC-7, Anthony Lieuallen wrote:
Firefox is supported.  Pale Moon is not.  If something happens to work on Pale Moon, that's just luck.

Anthony Lieuallen

May 30, 2015, 6:57:03 PM5/30/15
On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 1:07 PM, GmUser <pop...@p-t-b.com> wrote:
How about some Pale Moon support?

You're welcome to invest your own time into improving an open source project as you see fit. So am I.  I, personally, am not spending time on Pale Moon.

xvl 260

Apr 7, 2018, 6:09:39 AM4/7/18
to greasemonkey-users
What's the last version of Greasemonkey that supports Pale Moon?

Bill Dee

Apr 7, 2018, 5:32:12 PM4/7/18
to greasemonkey-users
I think it is 3.9.1, which is what I am running, but I'm not 100% sure.
So far it seems to still work well.