True Sync

Royal Gamer

May 31, 2016, 12:44:34 PM5/31/16
to greasemonkey-users
Hello,
I am wondering why it is so hard to make your scripts fully synchronized?
Chrome sync only works for hosted scripts, not local (personal) scripts.

I am constantly switching from my laptop and game-pc, and I find it hard to keep the same scripts.
I wish there was a way to keep all personal scripts fully synchronized and sync any changes I make.
So I don't have to host the scripts myself somewhere (usually publicly).
So is there a way to do this?

Thank you!
Royalgamer06

Anthony Lieuallen

May 31, 2016, 2:24:47 PM5/31/16
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Royal Gamer <royalg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am wondering why it is so hard to make your scripts fully synchronized?

Storage quota on Mozilla's sync servers.  It's not big enough to be sure all the content of all installed scripts will fit.

Royal Gamer

Jun 15, 2016, 2:41:50 PM6/15/16
to greasemonkey-users
Mozilla? But what about Chrome?