OpenHour today!

Stevie Lewis

Mar 2, 2015, 11:07:14 AM3/2/15
Happy Monday,
OpenHour this evening is sure to be an exciting one!  Join us for a conversation on "Engaging in 'C' Science" at 8:00pm EST on the OpenHour page. We will host an open discussion on what people mean when they refer to citizen, civic or community science. We will explore how people collaborate, and push towards outcomes and examine what makes a successful program, and things to look out for.

Check out the OpenHour page for more information and about our special guests: Julie Vastine, Jessica Hendricks and Tim Vargo.

Be sure to refresh the OpenHour page at 8:00pm est to watch or join the call live. See you at OpenHour!

-Stevie