FYI, spendy; Fwd: Luke started a new discussion "Personal Use Airships" on DIY Drones

Patrick Coyle

Aug 23, 2016, 7:17:28 PM8/23/16
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com, public...@googlegroups.com
Saw this today. Spendy. Pat

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: DIY Drones <ma...@diydrones.com>
Date: August 23, 2016 at 10:23:25 AM PDT
To: "p...@coyles.com" <p...@coyles.com>
Subject: Luke started a new discussion "Personal Use Airships" on DIY Drones

Luke started the discussion "Personal Use Airships" in the group Agricultural UAVs on DIY Drones

------------
Hey everybody,

My name is Luke Wright, and I am a designer of a personal use airship that is just now available. Our technology is extrmelly applicable to what this group is about, and we thought it relevant enough to post :)

Our Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2122660287/falcon-an-airship-for-everyone)

We've worked on this for over a year now, and we would love to see what we've made be put to work in the capacity all of you are interested in. We love receiving any feedback, so check out our project and let us know what you think!

Cheers!

Luke

lu...@arcticskyalaska.com
------------

To view this discussion, go to:
http://diydrones.com/group/agricultural-uavs/forum/topic/show?id=705844%3ATopic%3A2299189&xg_source=msg

--
To stop following new discussions in this group, go to:
http://diydrones.com/group/agricultural-uavs/forum?unfollowNewTopic=1&xg_source=msg

To control which emails you receive on DIY Drones, go to:
http://diydrones.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_group_disc

Chris Fastie

Aug 23, 2016, 10:29:13 PM8/23/16
to grassrootsmapping
At 1:18 in their Kickstarter video they use an aerial false color IR image from Mathew's research note: https://publiclab.org/notes/mathew/11-03-2013/scripting-raspberry-pi-to-boot-and-shoot-timelapse-photos

Liz Barry

Aug 23, 2016, 10:32:51 PM8/23/16
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com

Nice!!!!

On Aug 23, 2016 10:29 PM, "Chris Fastie" <cfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
At 1:18 in their Kickstarter video they use an aerial false color IR image from Mathew's research note: https://publiclab.org/notes/mathew/11-03-2013/scripting-raspberry-pi-to-boot-and-shoot-timelapse-photos

--
Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.