Applications due on Friday: Special projects layout editor

1 view

Shannon Dosemagen

Mar 19, 2014, 1:00:18 PM3/19/14
to ever...@publiclab.org
The Public Lab nonprofit has created a contracted "Special Projects Layout Editor" position to manage the editing, design and production of publications such as the Grassroots Mapping Forum. Please pass this announcement on to others who would be a great fit for this position.

Please send any questions to sha...@publiclab.org.

Thanks, Shannon

--
Shannon Dosemagen
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science

Alastair Leith

Mar 23, 2014, 9:13:40 PM3/23/14
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shannon

I'm a graphic designer who also does some coding. Have many years experience in design. First time I saw this I didn't consider but when you reposted I thought I should enquire as to the anticipated workload. At the rates I charge out at US$6000 would be roughly equivalent to base of 100 hrs per year. Is that in the ball park? Just noticed the due day was Friday but if you are still looking let me know.

Haven't updated my resume in ages, but last couple of years I've done a lot of work with Climate Change solutions think tank Beyond Zero Emissions. Including design and layout of the most recent Zero Carbon Australia plan, the Buildings Plan. Download the 220pp PDF here. Also I designed the HTML newsletter template BZE send to 10,000 members.

Useful Design 2010 resume.pdf