Going to the Local Environmental Action conference (boston)

1 view

Jeffrey Warren

Feb 16, 2017, 3:13:54 PM2/16/17
to plots-...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com, plots-pr...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, grassroo...@googlegroups.com, organ...@publiclab.org
Hi, all - I'll be attending this on March 5th and PL will be a co-sponsor this year -- so I believe I can get PL members a discounted rate for $25 to attend. Please write to me if you're interested! Love to meet up.

It's a fantastic conference and I'll be running a table to talk to people about the Timelapse Kit (draft page) we're working with people on to catch polluters on camera. If you're interested in joining to table with me, that'd also be great!

Best,
Jeff