Updated models and a new website for the KAPtery

Chris Fastie

Mar 27, 2015, 1:49:20 PM3/27/15
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-or...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com, grassroo...@googlegroups.com, pipeline...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The aerial photography gear for kite and balloon mapping has a new home at KAPtery.com, and I posted a research note about the evolving designs of the open-source models I have been updating and 3D printing like crazy: http://publiclab.org/notes/cfastie/03-26-2015/the-kaptery-marches-on. The take home message: the current models are easier to print and the kits are easier to build. And shipping is now included in all the prices at the KAPtery. Let me know if you have any questions about these rigs and things.

Thanks,
Chris