Public Lab job postings: Advocacy Manager and Director of Development

Shannon Dosemagen

Apr 7, 2017, 4:27:16 PM4/7/17
to sha...@publiclab.org
Hi everyone,

Apologies for any cross-posting. We've just posted two job listings for the Public Lab nonprofit. One for Director of Development and one for an Advocacy Manager. The Advocacy Manager is a new position and will be located in New Orleans starting mid-May. We have flexibility on where the Director of Development will be located and this position will start July 1st. Applications for both positions are due on April 27th at 8pm ET. Please pass these around to your networks.

Shannon

--
Shannon Dosemagen
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science

Shannon Dosemagen

Apr 26, 2017, 9:08:18 AM4/26/17
to sha...@publiclab.org
Hi all,

A reminder that the application period for these two positions is closing tomorrow, April 27th. Please send a final note about these to your networks and send any great applicants our way.

Thanks, Shannon