Pole Mapping threads

Stevie Lewis

Mar 18, 2015, 10:35:29 AM3/18/15
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
Wanted to share out some awesome new pole mapping notes that have been posted in the past week. Here is one from Ecta64 on testing the new beta pole (hopefully coming to the Public Lab store!)

And here is one from ddileona. We have been working on making solid low cost pole. This one was about $33 and works really well!

-Stevie

Liz Barry

Mar 21, 2015, 2:19:39 PM3/21/15
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com, Juan Pablo Torrente
a pole from Spain, via Juan Pablo, copied here! https://twitter.com/jptorrente/status/579307136590721024

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.