Interested in the 2nd Annual International Conference on Participatory Research, Citizen Sciences and Fab Labs for Peace and Development?

Cindy Regalado

Jun 30, 2017, 11:31:28 AM6/30/17
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, grassroo...@googlegroups.com, plots-or...@googlegroups.com, Liz Barry
Hello Public Labbers!
I am thinking of submitting something related to Public Lab and some of the work done here in Europe; I am open to ideas and looking forward to brainstorming what PL could/would want to get out of an event such as this.
Let me know if you're interested and would love to have a chat about it.
Best,
Cindy