Better rigs

1 view

Chris Fastie

Nov 25, 2015, 12:58:37 PM11/25/15
to grassrootsmapping, plots-i...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com
After lots of flights this fall with the Saturn V Rig (nine flights = nine research notes) I modified the power supply and a few other details. I'm pleased with the robustness of the design which allowed me to capture a spherical panorama on each flight I attempted. I'm also pleased to offer a kit to build a Saturn V Rig for $84.00 during a quick sale at the KAPtery. All the other kits are also discounted 20% and all rigs with cameras are discounted 10% (including a couple with infrared cameras). The Stick Season Sale lasts until next Tuesday, December 1.
Thanks,
Chris