Fwd: [PublicLab] WasteWater Ponds on Google Earth

1 view

Liz Barry

Aug 10, 2015, 5:18:32 PM8/10/15
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com, public...@googlegroups.com, Cesar Campos
Hey grassroots mapping folks,
Check out this research note from Cesar Campos of the Central California Environmental Justice Network.

They are using google earth photos to formally request action about these ponds from the Regional Water Quality Control Board. Sounds like this advocacy tactic has some legs and i look forward to the updates on this campaign. I'm also excited to see this group begin capturing their own aerial images.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!