Fwd: [Osmf-talk] Dangers of Open Data?

Liz Barry

Jun 12, 2018, 4:31:05 PM6/12/18
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Relevant question to our community -- anyone have links to add?

Jun 14, 2018, 2:59:03 PM6/14/18
to grassrootsmapping
Hi!

Possible resources. Mostly because they have used open street maps and balloon mapping for land rights:

This article has barely a sentence or two:

-----

Not sure who your target audience is or what you are writing, however in 2013 UN did start work towards declaring the right to privacy in the digital age as a human right. If coupled with recent location dataset leaks you could probably raise similar concerns for open mapping and land rights.