Any programming help or StackOverflow upvotes appreciated for this tough WebGL lens distortion bug!

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 14, 2017, 4:17:39 PM7/14/17
to plot...@googlegroups.com, organ...@publiclab.org, grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, if you know anything about WebGL or are on StackOverflow, I'd really appreciate your help with this tough bug -- I'm trying to work on a quick way to solve lens distortion in aerial images:

You might've seen this come up a while back in this demo, which works for square images but not rectangular ones (not well, anyways)!

If you're on StackOverflow or have friends that know some WebGL, it'd mean a lot to me if you could help rally some assistance for this! I even posted a bounty to try to solve it:

Thanks!
Jeff

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 14, 2017, 8:39:23 PM7/14/17
to plot...@googlegroups.com, organ...@publiclab.org, grassroo...@googlegroups.com
This was solved by SpaVec just now! Super duper and very exciting!