University College London & Citizen Cyberlab research on creativity & learning: Help!

Cindy Regalado

Apr 20, 2015, 5:00:30 AM4/20/15
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Public Lab community,
As some of you might know, I am part of a European-based research project called Citizen Cyberlab​. The focus of the project is on understanding the learning and creativity processes in citizen science activities and how to build on them. One of the main goals is to research online collaborative environments, software and tools for citizen science, looking at both the pilot projects we've developed as part of our project as well as existing communities such as Public Lab. Hence, I would like to call on you to help us gain a better understanding of the kind of learning and creativity that occurs through involvement with and contribution to the Public Lab community. To take part in our survey click the link below:

Creativity and learning in the Public Lab community

Thank you in advance for helping us with our research! A summary of the results of this survey will be made publicly available in the Citizen Cyberlab website. If you have any questions or comments about this survey please feel free to contact Julien da Costa - julien.dacosta [at] unige.ch. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about our research and Citizen Cyberlab in general!

Kind regards,
Cindy Regalado, on behalf of the Citizen Cyberlab Team

Cindy Regalado

May 5, 2015, 9:21:57 AM5/5/15
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!
At the risk of being marked as spam, I was wondering if some of you might have a few moments to fill out our creativity and learning in DIY survey. Your help would be very very much appreciated!
Thank you to those who have already taken part! Survey link below:

The focus of this European-based research project called Citizen Cyberlab​ is on understanding the learning and creativity processes in citizen science activities and how to build on them. One of the main goals is to research online collaborative environments, software and tools for citizen science, looking at both the pilot projects we've developed as part of our project as well as existing communities such as Public Lab. Hence, I would like to call on you to help us gain a better understanding of the kind of learning and creativity that occurs through involvement with and contribution to the Public Lab community.