hello from Brazil

VJ pixel

Feb 7, 2018, 8:52:17 AM2/7/18
to grassrootsmapping
Hi,

I'm (a) pixel. Some of you may know me from one of PL other lists or the 2015 Barnaising.

I'm the coordinator of Rede InfoAmazonia project [0], an open water monitoring project now in the phase of transferring resources to universities that will carry on with the project. I mainly work as artist and/or project manager.

For a little more than 1 year, I've been working on the creation of immersive experiences with 360° video.

I've just started studying aerial photography and joined the list. =)

Best,

Liz Barry

Feb 8, 2018, 12:10:35 PM2/8/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome and great to hear from you again VJ!

I think it's exciting to have creative environmental thinkers thinking about simulated experiences.

For the Rede InfoAmazonia work, glad to hear it is still active. Perhaps we can look ahead a couple months and set up a video call with you and the university folks working on it to get an update on the project?

--
Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.

Lot

Feb 9, 2018, 3:05:49 PM2/9/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome VJPixel,

I'm Lot from Spain, we meet each other in Sao Paulo some years ago do
you remember?
I'm here also in case you need help with aerial images I use to do it
a lot with drones.

Regards

> Welcome and great to hear from you again VJ!
>
> I think it's exciting to have creative environmental thinkers thinking about
> simulated experiences.
>
> For the Rede InfoAmazonia work, glad to hear it is still active. Perhaps we
> can look ahead a couple months and set up a video call with you and the
> university folks working on it to get an update on the project?
>
> --
>
> +1 336-269-1539 / @lizbarry / lizbarry.net
>

> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:36 AM, VJ pixel <pi...@memelab.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm (a) pixel. Some of you may know me from one of PL other lists or the
>> 2015 Barnaising.
>>
>> I'm the coordinator of Rede InfoAmazonia project [0], an open water
>> monitoring project now in the phase of transferring resources to
>> universities that will carry on with the project. I mainly work as artist
>> and/or project manager.
>>
>> For a little more than 1 year, I've been working on the creation of
>> immersive experiences with 360° video.
>>
>> I've just started studying aerial photography and joined the list. =)
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> [0] https://publiclab.org/wiki/rede-infoamazonia
>>
>> --
>> Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

>> "grassrootsmapping" group.
>> email to grassrootsmapp...@googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

> "grassrootsmapping" group.
> email to grassrootsmapp...@googlegroups.com.

Lot Amorós
http://aeracoop.net

Pedro Markun

Feb 9, 2018, 3:37:08 PM2/9/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com

Hi pixel \o/

>> Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

>> discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy
>> for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at
>> http://publiclab.org
>> ---
>> "grassrootsmapping" group.

> --
> Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

> discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy
> for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at
> http://publiclab.org
> ---
> "grassrootsmapping" group.

Lot Amorós
http://aeracoop.net

--
Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.

VJ pixel

Feb 11, 2018, 8:21:44 PM2/11/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz,

I'll love the idea of giving an update on Rede InfoAmazonia. This
Friday I have a meeting with the researchers of the universities and I
get back to you.

On 8 February 2018 at 15:10, Liz Barry <eba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome and great to hear from you again VJ!
>
> I think it's exciting to have creative environmental thinkers thinking about
> simulated experiences.
>
> For the Rede InfoAmazonia work, glad to hear it is still active. Perhaps we
> can look ahead a couple months and set up a video call with you and the
> university folks working on it to get an update on the project?
>
> --
>
> +1 336-269-1539 / @lizbarry / lizbarry.net
>

> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:36 AM, VJ pixel <pi...@memelab.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm (a) pixel. Some of you may know me from one of PL other lists or the
>> 2015 Barnaising.
>>
>> I'm the coordinator of Rede InfoAmazonia project [0], an open water
>> monitoring project now in the phase of transferring resources to
>> universities that will carry on with the project. I mainly work as artist
>> and/or project manager.
>>
>> For a little more than 1 year, I've been working on the creation of
>> immersive experiences with 360° video.
>>
>> I've just started studying aerial photography and joined the list. =)
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> [0] https://publiclab.org/wiki/rede-infoamazonia
>>
>> --
>> Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

>> "grassrootsmapping" group.
>> email to grassrootsmapp...@googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

> "grassrootsmapping" group.
> email to grassrootsmapp...@googlegroups.com.

VJ pixel
https://www.instagram.com/vjpixel/
https://www.youtube.com/midiasinstaveis

VJ pixel

Feb 11, 2018, 8:39:39 PM2/11/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lot,

Of course, I remember. It's great to hear from you!

I've bought a Spark last week. I'm now learning how to use it - taking
photos of my kids. =) I'm planning to use it in the making off of a
videodance I'm working on, and next month I plan to take hard on the
studies of aerial mapping.

Can you recommend me any readings os best practices of to take the
pictures with drones?

Thank you!

Best,

VJ pixel