Community Microscope Kickstarter: Launching Now!

Bronwen Densmore

May 16, 2018, 8:45:54 AM5/16/18
to ever...@publiclab.org

Dear Public Lab Community--

We're excited to be launching a new Kickstarter campaign for the Community Microscope Kit, a low-cost, open source microscope that can be built in minutes and connect to a smartphone or computer. We encourage you to visit its crowdfunding page over at Kickstarter, and join other members of Public Lab in helping to evolve this project by adding your own questions, projects, modifications, activities, and research to our growing set of resources on the Microscope Wiki Page.

We'll be sharing more about this project here and over social media in the coming months, and look forward to seeing this toolkit grow. Please do pass this along to anyone you think would be excited about DIY microscopes, and if you happen to be attending the Bay Area Makerfaire this weekend, please stop by the Community Science and Maker tent to say hello and get hands-on with the new kit!

Bronwen Densmore
Open Hardware Community Manager

Hagit Keysar

May 16, 2018, 9:03:19 AM5/16/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com, ever...@publiclab.org
Wow! This looks great...
I love the campaign video and page.

Spreading the word :)

----
חגית קיסר | حجيت  كيسار | hagit keysar

Public Lab organizer
ph: 972-(0)54-6395936

--
Post to this group at grassrootsmapping@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.

Jay Holmes

May 16, 2018, 9:23:50 AM5/16/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com, Hagit Keysar, ever...@publiclab.org
Just a wondering, is that supposed to be “dust motes” or “dust mites” in the first line on the Kickstarter page?

Jay

Post to this group at grassroo...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "grassrootsmapping" group.

MAtt Boggs

May 16, 2018, 11:12:18 AM5/16/18
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com

Pledged and shared.