non-lazyloading of entity returns PersistentCollection but not ArrayCollection

santiago

May 2, 2014, 5:40:17 AM5/2/14
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I've the following Brand entity, my entity service did received the "category" content(the "category" collection contains real Category entity), but the "category" collection is a PersistentCollection but not ArrayCollection, can anyone help? Thanks.

@Entity
public class Brand extends AbstractEntity {

@ManyToMany(fetch=FetchType.EAGER)

@ElementCollection(targetClass=Category.class)

@JoinTable(name = "brand_category", joinColumns = { @JoinColumn(name = "brand_id", referencedColumnName = "id") }, inverseJoinColumns = { @JoinColumn(name = "category_id", referencedColumnName = "id") })

private Set<Category> category;
}

wdrai

May 6, 2014, 9:04:54 AM5/6/14
to gran...@googlegroups.com
All persistent collections on the server are always wrapped in a PersistentCollection on the client, lazy or not.