Logging requests with custom enpoint implementation ?

mar...@flexets.com

Mar 24, 2015, 2:17:25 PM3/24/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to create a customised endpoint implementation to log incoming requests to separate log file with custom format.

I have subclassed the AMFEndpoint class used by GraniteDS and entered the implementation to services-config.xml:

        <channel-definition id="my-amf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint
                url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf"
                class="app.messaging.RequestLoggingAMFEndpoint" />
            <properties>
                <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>

But GraniteDS continues to use its original implementation.
Is there a way to make it to use my extended endpoint?
Or is there any other efficient way of introducing request logging functionality?

Thanks!
Martin