GraniteDS implemented without framework

Seth Karim Luis Martínez

Mar 13, 2015, 1:31:01 PM3/13/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Currently I have a flex application on the client side and a Java application on the server side using tomcat. Do not use any framework on the server side. I communicate with the flex application on the client by using webservices with the @WebMethod annotation.

I see examples of how to implement GraniteDS with server side applications using CDI, EJB or Spring, so no example is adapted to what I have. Someone can help me to provide me an example?

Another questions:
Is there a factory for my case? Should I add an extra jar to my java project if i do not use any framework?

Thanks!