Cannot access ObservableDirtyEntity property for a given entity in JavaFX

Cory Showers

May 26, 2014, 12:52:30 AM5/26/14
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Granite 3.0.4
Javafx 8

I'm trying to setup property change listeners for when a given entity goes dirty but it seems the ObservableDirtyEntity is not accessible. I'm getting the following compile error "The type JavaFXDataManager.ObservableDirtyEntity is not visible"
The online documentation said I can either observe changes to entity or on the dataManager with "dataManager.dirtyProperty()"  This does work but this is for DataManager not a specific entity.  Any thoughts on this?  Does the API allow for such an observation?

my code
dataManager.dirtyEntity(del).get();

Cory Showers

May 26, 2014, 1:30:10 AM5/26/14
to gran...@googlegroups.com
never mind figured it out.  Had to cast it to ReadOnlyBooleanProperty.