Let's organize!

1 view

manlycode

Dec 11, 2010, 8:50:48 AM12/11/10
to Grand Rapids NodeJS User Group
http://www.union-organizing.org/home/.castle/unionorganizing/union-organizing.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Organize_fish.jpg

So this group has gone stagnant w/o having a meeting yet. I would like
to re-ignite the spark of interest.

When are we going to meet? Are we going to combine w/ other UGs? What
should we talk about? Ryan M. did you mention the group at the last
GRRUG? Was there any interest from anybody?

Has anybody been up to anything w/ Node lately?

Ryan Montgomery

Dec 11, 2010, 9:33:26 AM12/11/10
to grand-rapids-no...@googlegroups.com
1. I did mention it last time at the GRRUG and there was some interest.
2. I created a doodle to see what time works this week to meet. http://doodle.com/9p75if5ig2xx4uix
3. I haven't been doing any node.js lately. :)

Ryan

Carl Furrow

Dec 13, 2010, 10:29:52 AM12/13/10
to grand-rapids-no...@googlegroups.com
I haven't been doing a lot of NodeJS lately, but this email the other day prompted me to at least fire up mvim on my current nodejs sandbox and play around a little :)
--
Carl Furrow
carlfurrow.com | my google profile | @carlfurrow