Android Xperience :- First Meeting / Volunteers Welcome

Carlus Henry

Jun 5, 2013, 11:53:36 AM6/5/13
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are extremely excited about starting the Android Xperience series this month.  Our hope is that by the end of these three months, you will walk away with the confidence and ability create and design beautiful Android applications.

Aquinas College :- Grace Hauenstien Library
June 18th 6:00 - 7:00pm

If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved, we have plenty.  If any of the following areas interest you, please let me know.

Presenting / Training
Our thoughts here is to have a facilitator introduce a topic, explain how it works, and then the participants would code it during lab time.  Example topics include:

- Layout Design
- Menu / Action Bar
- Fragments
- Location Manager
- Camera

Lab Assistants
With all of this learning going on, we are looking for people who would be willing to help with the labs.  Lab assistants would be available to answer questions and help the participants troubleshoot various issues.

Brainstorming
If you have some ideas on how to facilitate the Android Xperience, please let us know.  Ideas are always welcome.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there....
Carlus

Joseph McLaughlin

Jun 5, 2013, 6:23:44 PM6/5/13
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
I would love to take the course!

There is still a bug in the program must use RAID!

Jun 6, 2013, 8:23:47 AM6/6/13
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com, Joseph McLaughlin
Great.....

If you are interested in attending, please go over to our meetup group which you can find at here.

If you are interested in volunteering, then let me know that as well.

Thanks
Carlus
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to grand-rapids-java-user-group+unsub...@googlegroups.com.