Big Data

Tuhin Mitra

Jul 31, 2014, 2:00:49 PM7/31/14
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, not many more days left.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in an exciting job opportunity in Big Data.

Whether you have a lot of experience or little to none, please still reach to me if interested.

Also please pass it on to anyone else you think may be interested.

Thanks,
-Tuhin
6163890430

Joseph McLaughlin

Jul 31, 2014, 5:35:16 PM7/31/14
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
What is big data?
I that like a serve thunderstorm (with tornadoes) not just a cloud?

Tuhin Mitra

Jul 31, 2014, 6:11:28 PM7/31/14
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
Well Joseph, I am glad you asked :) Big Data is... BIG!

But on a serious note, I am specifically talking about Cassandra Administration. Of course then one would have a chance to dabble with Hadoop nodes, MapReduce etc.

Let me know if you want more details.

Thanks,
-Tuhin