Full Time Opportunity :- Java / Web Developer

Carlus Henry

Jun 18, 2013, 3:17:25 PM6/18/13
to grand-rapids-j...@googlegroups.com
Here is an opportunity that I was recently made aware of:

Data Consulting Group is looking for a java/web developer. We are looking for developer who wants to grow their career in being involved in full cycle development. This is a direct hire and fulltime position with excellent compensation and benefits. Position is located in downtown Detroit HQ. Please let me know if you are interested and available. I look forward to hearing from you. Please send me an e-mail nto...@dcgroupinc.com or call me 248-421-9581

About DCG
Been around for over 22 years
Company has not debt
We own the building and parking lot
Free parking that is assigned to the employees
Entrepreneurial environment and an open door policy, everyone’s ideas count

Thank you
Naaznin Tootla

Naaznin Tootla
Data Consulting Group, Inc.