[grails-gwt] null is not a valid GWT installation?

Kannon

Apr 17, 2010, 2:14:57 AM4/17/10
to grails-gwt
I'm getting a weird error that blocks most grails commands when grails-
gwt is installed. "ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation." I
tried looking through the docs but didn't find anything. Is there a
config option that I'm missing to point towards the GWT SDK?

Robert La Ferla

Apr 17, 2010, 8:58:49 AM4/17/10
to grail...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 17, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Kannon <neok...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm getting a weird error that blocks most grails commands when
> grails-
> gwt is installed. "ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation." I
> tried looking through the docs but didn't find anything. Is there a
> config option that I'm missing to point towards the GWT SDK?

Did you set the GWT_HOME environment variable?