Do anyone run the gxt3.0.0 example of DesktopApp

Sunshi...@sohu.com

May 25, 2012, 9:46:15 PM5/25/12
to grails-gwt
All,
I want to integrate the gxt3.0.0 example of DesktopApp with my
grails application. So I install the gwt plugin. I copy the
gxt-3.0.0.jar and gxt-chart-3.0.0.jar into {app-folder}/lib/gwt, and
copy the source code of desktopapp into {app-folder}/src/gwt or run
"grails create-gwt-module" to create the moduls. Then I run "grails
run-app" and "grails run-gwt-client", but the GWT Development Mode
console display the folloing errors:

00:01:34.882 [ERROR] Annotation error: cannot resolve
com.sencha.gxt.desktopapp.client.persistence.AutoBeanToString
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sencha.gxt.desktopapp.client.persistence.AutoBeanToString at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) at
java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at
java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.resolveAnnotationValue(TypeOracleMediator.java:
750) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.resolveAnnotationValue(TypeOracleMediator.java:
689) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.createAnnotation(TypeOracleMediator.java:
498) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.resolveAnnotation(TypeOracleMediator.java:
648) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.resolveAnnotations(TypeOracleMediator.java:
663) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.resolveClass(TypeOracleMediator.java:
809) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediator.addNewTypes(TypeOracleMediator.java:
439) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.TypeOracleMediatorFromSource.addNewUnits(TypeOracleMediatorFromSource.java:
52) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationState.assimilateUnits(CompilationState.java:
164) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationState.<init>(CompilationState.java:
82) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationStateBuilder.doBuildFrom(CompilationStateBuilder.java:
450) at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationStateBuilder.buildFrom(CompilationStateBuilder.java:
370) at
com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDef.getCompilationState(ModuleDef.java:
360) at com.google.gwt.dev.DevModeBase
$UiBrowserWidgetHostImpl.createModuleSpaceHost(DevModeBase.java:110)
at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:
197) at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:
525) at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:
363) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

But com.sencha.gxt.desktopapp.client.persistence.AutoBeanToString is
exists. When I run "grails compile-gwt-modules", there are the same
errors.
By the way, when I run "grails run-gwt-client", the gwt plugin create
{app-folder}/web-app/gwt, there are three sub folders:
com.sencha.gxt.desktop.Desktop, desktopapp, WEB-INF. When I run the
example in the gwt web-app, it don't create the folder of
com.sencha.gxt.desktop.Desktop in web-app/war/, and there are no the
errors.
I run the application with grails2.0.4, gwt2.4.0, gwt plugin 0.6.1.

Why? Have the gwt plugin bugs? How can I integrate the gxt3.0.0
example of DesktopApp with my grails application.

Thanks a lot.