Release of grails-gradle-plugin v2.2.0.RC1

John Engelman

Feb 25, 2015, 1:27:05 PM2/25/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Graeme -
I've merged in some pull requests to the legacy grails-gradle-plugin to add some support for Eclipse/GGTS IDEs and a few other minor updates (including support for Gradle 2.3). I'm calling this 2.2.0.RC1 because there were some significant changes in how the project source sets are configured (and since I'm no longer working on a project that uses this plugin, I want the community to be able to test it out and provide some feedback).

If you could publish that 2.2.0.RC1 tag to maven central, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

-- John

Wendell Beckwith

Feb 28, 2015, 9:13:04 AM2/28/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Is this being done anytime soon?  Really waiting on this plug-in.

Wb

Graeme Rocher

Mar 2, 2015, 5:52:19 AM3/2/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com