Re: Could not find artifact org.grails.plugins:tomcat8:zip:8.0.20 in grailsCentral

151 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Burt Beckwith

ongelezen,
4 mrt 2015, 03:10:4404-03-2015
aan grails-de...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you're using incorrect syntax - it should be

   plugins {
      build ':tomcat:8.0.20'
   }

Burt

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:02 AM, Igor Poteryaev <igor.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

According to https://grails.org/plugin/tomcat the current version Apache Tomcat plugin is 8.0.20.
But it is absent in grailsCentral :
| Error Resolve error obtaining dependencies: Could not find artifact org.grails.plugins:tomcat8:zip:8.0.20 in grailsCentral (http://repo.grails.org/grails/plugins) (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)

Please publish the new version of plugin.

Thanks and regards,
Igor

Igor Poteryaev

ongelezen,
4 mrt 2015, 13:23:1704-03-2015
aan grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I have used obsoleted 'tomcat8' name of plugin.
After applying your correction everything is ok.

Thanks and regards,
Igor

среда, 4 марта 2015 г., 13:10:44 UTC+5 пользователь Burt Beckwith написал:
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten