Grails 3.0 -- ETA on Spring Security Core

Randall Richard

Jul 1, 2015, 3:24:22 PM7/1/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Just curious if there's an ETA on the Spring Security Grails plugin availability for Grails 3.0?

Graeme Rocher

Jul 2, 2015, 4:21:03 AM7/2/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
A pull request has been issued that probably needs some cleaning up, we have gotten in touch with Burt to try to finalise plans to get that merged and have a M1 or something out there.

In summary, shouldn’t be too much longer.

Graeme Rocher
Grails Project lead

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Randall Richard <rdaf.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just curious if there's an ETA on the Spring Security Grails plugin availability for Grails 3.0?

dmahapatro

Jul 3, 2015, 9:39:02 PM7/3/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Graeme. (Also thank you for creating the list of priority plugins that are necessary for Grails 3 in order to make the transition.)

Is the same applicable for build-test-data?
I hope Ted will be able to answer it.

@Ted - Is it brewing? :)

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 4:21:03 AM UTC-4, Graeme Rocher wrote:
A pull request has been issued that probably needs some cleaning up, we have gotten in touch with Burt to try to finalise plans to get that merged and have a M1 or something out there.

In summary, shouldn’t be too much longer.

Graeme Rocher
Grails Project lead

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Randall Richard <rdaf.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just curious if there's an ETA on the Spring Security Grails plugin availability for Grails 3.0?

Randall Richard

Jul 20, 2015, 12:22:40 PM7/20/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com

Any recent updates / news on this?

Jeff Scott Brown

Jul 20, 2015, 12:55:27 PM7/20/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 20, 2015, at 11:22 AM, Randall Richard <rdaf.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Any recent updates / news on this?

We have developer meetings in St. Louis this week during which we will be working on relevant details. I have not been able to get Burt to respond to emails or text messages to found out what his interest is. I will see him in person next week at GR8 and will extract an update from him. I don’t know if he has the thing almost done, hasn’t done much but plans to, doesn’t want to be involved at all, etc.

One way or the other, we will share a status and the plan as soon as we get all of that put together.

Thanks.

JSB

Jeff Scott Brown
Principal Software Engineer