Updating application using EasyGrid from 1.4.1 to 1.7

Dirk Gabler

Jul 11, 2016, 12:41:44 PM7/11/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hello,

I need to upgrade a grails applications which uses EasyGrid 1.4.1 and I want to update it to 1.6.6 or higher.
Many of the features work as before and as expected, but things like columns widths and formats are not working anymore.

This is the ControllerCode I used with 1.4.1

@Easygrid
class DimXXXController extends BaseController {

def dimXXXGrid = {
        dataSourceType
'gorm'
        domainClass
DimXXX
        gridImpl
'dataTables'
        inlineEdit
false
        enableFilter
true
        noFixedColumns
0
        fixedColumns
'false'
        filterForm
{
            fields
{

'status' {
                    label
'status'
                    type
'number'

}

}

}
        columns
{
            id
{
                formatName
'datatablesShowLinkFormatter'
                filterFieldType
'longNumber'
                enableFilter
false
                type
'id'
                label
' '
                dataTables
{
                    width '"43px"'           <----- This has no effect anymore
                   // sWidth
'"5px"'
<----- This does not work either
                }

export {
                    value
{
                        it
.id

}

}

}

This is the corresponding gsp:
Code hier eingeben...

Both width-Parameters (width, sWidth) do not have any effect anymore. Has the configuration moved somewhere else? If so, is there documentation available?

Thanks in advance,
Dirk