Be a grails legend

munib....@simplicityitself.com

May 17, 2016, 11:02:45 AM5/17/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hi Guys,

We run the London Groovy groups and the London Microservices Meetup.

I am reaching out for two reasons -

1) we would like to know you and offer cross promotion for anything interesting you are doing &

2) We are running a Groovy course next week and we thought to reach out to groups all over the world who may find it valuable for their members (links below)

- The courses themselves have had great success at our clients, like the BBC, are  online and video conferenced with experts and have proven superior knowledge retention nd superior expertise over the long term.

The course is actually paid for by our members organisations, so it is reasonably priced, as an extra incentive we added some discounts for your members if they are interested. Let me know what you think and it will be good to be connected.

    https://adaptos.net/courses/groovy-intro/

and

    https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-groovy-tickets-25431610632

Very Best