webflow plugin in grails 3

Manuele Simi

Nov 29, 2016, 1:03:43 PM11/29/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hello,

As far as I understand, webflow does not work with grails 3 nor it has been migrated. Any plan to do that anytime? We have invested quite a lot on this plugin and we are stuck with grails 2. What are the alternatives for grails 3?

Many thanks,
manuele

Jeff Brown

Nov 29, 2016, 4:55:34 PM11/29/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
On November 29, 2016 at 1:16:13 PM, Manuele Simi
I don’t know the status of the work but there was a group working on
the upgrade and there is some relevant code at
https://github.com/dtamm/grails3-webflow-plugin.

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown
OCI Grails Practice Lead

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Manuele Simi

Nov 30, 2016, 10:30:54 AM11/30/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Thanks for your reply.

As you wrote, from the plugin's repo is totally unclear whether it is under active development. For sure it has not been released.

It's a pity because webflows used to be a nice Grails feature.