email tracking issue

Ajay Shah

Dec 17, 2016, 8:26:07 AM12/17/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
I want to track the email when somebody opens the image attach to that email. So i have been rendering an image byte through an api attach to the image tag rendered in email template. But whwn i am opening the email the src tag embeds the google proxy server address to my api address and not sending to my backend. background-image:url('https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/RMM_t4IFMpVLwbzLttQJroXN8EPE8atXTqU703UgLhhhytAO-_AvbFUjVyDXKGgcExvdyZtB7aBMSNHphT8n7rVxNMvsij1BsL4SCw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://resources.sparkwork.io/renderImage'). In this my actual api is https://resources.sparkwork.io/renderImage .So how can i solve this problem. Because when i am attaching some image url them its working and showing that image but when i am using my backend api then call is not coming to my backend to render that byte code of image. So any solution to solve this problem ?