Compilation issue while upgrading from grail 2.2.2 to 2.5.1

Pandit Sharma

Oct 27, 2016, 9:39:23 AM10/27/16
to Grails Dev Discuss

I am doing a migration from grail 2.2.2 to grail 2.5.1.While upgrading that i am facing compilation issue for

import org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ApplicationHolder

class which is present inside

spring-security-core-1.2.7.3\src\groovy\org\codehaus\groovy\grails\plugins\springsecurity\ReflectionUtils.groovy

I am using spring-security-core 1.2.7.3 and spring security ldap 1.0.6 version inside my plugin dependency tag inside the buildConfig.groovy. I tried to update the version but i am not finding the right combination for both the jars. Could someone help me to find the correct version of both the jars which is compatible with 2.5.1 grail version.

Burt Beckwith

Oct 27, 2016, 10:37:13 AM10/27/16
to Grails Dev Discuss