Financing your Masters - Prodigy Finance

Aparna Sarkar

Mar 10, 2016, 4:02:27 AM3/10/16
to NSIT to Graduate School
Hi,

I am IT 2012 Batch Graduate. Planning to do an MBA abroad. Has anyone taken out a loan from Prodigy Finance ? If so, please get in touch. Need to know more.

Thanks a ton !!!

Aparna Sarkar

Swarandeep Singh,NSIT,Delhi University

Mar 10, 2016, 4:20:38 AM3/10/16
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Aparna,

One of my classmates got an admit from ESMT Berlin and he took loan from Prodigy Finance.

Best Regards
Swaran

--
Swarandeep Singh
Senior Venture Capital Associate & India Lead | Axon Partners Group

Aparna Sarkar

Mar 10, 2016, 4:35:37 AM3/10/16
to NSIT to Graduate School
Can you give me his contact ? I'll get in touch with him.

Thanks
Aparna
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to graduate-school-from-nsit+unsub...@googlegroups.com.