Query regarding Application for UMass

Piyush Ghai

Nov 22, 2015, 9:32:24 AM11/22/15
to NSIT to Graduate School
Hey,

I need advice on the following :

While filling up the form for UMass for Fall 2016, I stumbled across two sections of which I'm unsure what to fill.

1. In the section for entering details for credits at prev institution, there's a column right next to degree which asks for the month and year of award of degree. I graduated in 2014, but I don't think our batch has got the degree yet, so what I should I fill in that section? WillThe month and year of provisional degree suffice or should I leave it blank ?

2. The age old GPA v/s percentage question.  While adding the GPA, it given an option of GPA on a 4 point scale only and no percentage. What should I enter ? Is leaving it blank a good options since this information is optional and the transcripts would anyways have to be couriered to them ?

I am attaching screenshots for reference.

Regards,
Piyush

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 8.01.17 pm.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 8.01.01 pm.png

Manasvi Tickoo

Nov 22, 2015, 3:49:09 PM11/22/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
1. Put the date that is on your provisional degree.

2. Here, it is optional to provide a GPA, so you can skip it. Enter your percentage in the percentage box.

Regards,
Manasvi

Piyush Ghai

Nov 23, 2015, 5:22:03 AM11/23/15
to NSIT to Graduate School
There's no option to enter percentage anywhere else, so I guess I'll skip the GPA part.

Thanks!
Piyush
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to graduate-school-from-nsit+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,