CMU Admit

Ashwyn

Feb 16, 2015, 2:14:32 PM2/16/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I got a CMU admit for MS CS :)
I saw an admit for an NSIT'12 alumni at gradcafe. I was curious if he/she is part of this group.
Let me know and we can sync up.

Regards,
Ashwyn Sharma

abhishek bhardwaj

Feb 16, 2015, 2:15:50 PM2/16/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com

That's a great admit. Congrats.

Manee Sharma

Feb 16, 2015, 2:16:04 PM2/16/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com, abhishek bhardwaj
+ Abhishek sir :)

Manee

No one ever attains very eminent success by simply doing what is required of him; it is the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required, that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction.

~Adams, Charles Francis

Aayush Bansal

Feb 16, 2015, 8:16:55 PM2/16/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com, Ankur jain
Hey! Congrats for the admit.

Did you receive the offer letter with the mail? I heard some news that many offers have been revoked as there was some mistake in sending out the admits. Are you in safe zone?

Ankur Jain (Cced) from NSIT'12 received the offer. I hope both of you are in safe zone.

Anyways, let me know if you guys plan to come to Carnegie Mellon.

ashwyn sharma

Feb 16, 2015, 10:30:01 PM2/16/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com

Hi Aayush,

I haven't received anything from them after that.
So far so good.
But these are ominous signs.

Even I might get the offer revoked. Can't say anything as of now.

Horribly irresponsible on their part though !

Anyways, if I get the chance I will definitely let you know.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ashwyn Sharma

Aayush Bansal

Feb 17, 2015, 12:52:02 AM2/17/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
I suppose the confusion might be clear by max day-after tomorrow evening I hope you are safe. Fingers crossed!!