Any senior who is pursuing or who as completed masters in Financial Engineering??

Harveen Oberoi

Sep 11, 2016, 9:50:09 AM9/11/16
to NSIT to Graduate School
Hi All,

I would like to connect with somebody who has completed or is currently pursuing a masters in Financial Engineering.
I wish to apply for Fall 2017 and I have certain queries pertaining to the same.

Thanks,
Harveen Oberoi
(Graduation Year : 2014)

arjun singh

Sep 11, 2016, 9:52:04 AM9/11/16
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Kunal Malhotra 2012 batch

Drop him a text at +1 (424) 362-5899 and take my ref from JP Morgan.

He has completed his degree and working from a HF in Cali.

Arjun Singh

Suraj

Sep 11, 2016, 10:53:45 AM9/11/16
to NSIT to Graduate School