NYU Tandon - MS MOT

Aparna Sarkar

May 13, 2016, 11:09:54 AM5/13/16
to NSIT to Graduate School
Hi,

I am interested in applying for the Masters of Mang of Technology Program at NYU Tandon School of Engg.

Has anyone applied for the same or attended it ? Can anyone give insights into how the program is ?

Is it good placements and reputation wise ?

Thanks
Aparna

abhishek bhardwaj

May 13, 2016, 3:02:35 PM5/13/16
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Others might chip in on the traditional questions of placements and
reputation but I highly encourage you to see the individual courses
offered by your program and
check whether they align with your interests. Most masters are course
oriented and if they don't have the courses you want to learn there is
no point going to the program.
> --

Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj