Official Transcripts

Aditya Virmani

Mar 28, 2015, 3:39:05 PM3/28/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

The Grad school I applied to, needs official transcripts be sent from our college directly to the university.
I have the official transcripts (attested copies that they provide in the sealed envelope) with me.
Does NSIT admin support with posting the transcripts directly? If yes, how long do they generally take in processing this?

Or, can I send the transcripts I have to the Grad school and that in itself would serve the official requirements as they are already sealed.

Regards
Aditya Virmani

Aviral Goel

Mar 29, 2015, 3:50:47 AM3/29/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aditya,

I was stuck in a similar situation. I told the university I was applying to, that I have sealed official transcripts and I would like to mail them myself. They had no issues with that. I suggest you talk to the college authorities and ask them if you can do the same.
I am not aware if NSIT will do this. Even if they do, we all know how slow and irritating it will be.
Also, normal Fedex courier is quite expensive. Apparently, there is a discount for students. So inquire about that before posting.

Best of Luck!!!​
​Aviral Goel​

Aayush Bansal

Mar 29, 2015, 5:06:55 PM3/29/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
You can send the transcripts. It is fine as long as they are sealed.