History of recurring tasks

11 wyświetleń

William Green

nieprzeczytany,
14 sie 2015, 00:10:0914.08.2015
do GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello,

Is it possible to see a history of competed recurring tasks - for audit purposes to prove we have been recording what we have done eg. weekly backup history to show it was clicked off each week.

Kind Regards

Will.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

nieprzeczytany,
14 sie 2015, 10:44:0114.08.2015
do gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will -

In the particular queue you should be able to go to the Archived section and see all the completed instances of the recurring task.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0