Updated GSuite - Now can't create Google Docs from GQ

Casey Jeppesen

May 14, 2018, 11:53:14 PM5/14/18
to GQueues Discussion Forum
We upgraded our GSuite account (from free/legacy edition) to Google Business.
Now we can't create Google Docs from Task > Attach File > New Google Doc.

The wheel just spins & spins at: "Creating file and attaching to task..."

Please advise..

Cameron (GQueues Team)

May 16, 2018, 12:21:07 PM5/16/18
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Casey -

Sorry for the trouble.  This is most likely an authorization issue.  Your upgraded G Suite account may be blocking Drive access for all third-party apps.  Here is more info on from Google on how to check / adjust this setting:

Another thing to check is that data access has been granted specifically for GQueues which has been installed on your domain.  More info here:

If you're still not able to attach files from Drive let me know and we can continue to troubleshoot.

-Cameron