day of the week shown for calendarized tasks

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alessandro Venturini

未讀,
2015年11月3日 清晨6:20:482015/11/3
收件者:GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello,
I have a simple request, I would like that tasks with an assigned date show the day of the week in addiition to the date itself
So instead of this

I'd like it to read:
Mon, Nov 2
Mon, Dec 7
Wed, Oct 28
and so on

Thanks
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未讀,
2015年11月4日 下午2:33:472015/11/4
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback, Alessandro.  We'll put this on the list to consider for improvements. -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Dave Draft

未讀,
2016年10月11日 凌晨4:40:362016/10/11
On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 6:20:48 AM UTC-5, Alessandro Venturini wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a simple request, I would like that tasks with an assigned date show the day of the week in addiition to the date itself
> So instead of this
>

> I'd like it to read:
> Mon, Nov 2
> Mon, Dec 7