Tab key when typing notes

A Cleater

Oct 2, 2015, 7:41:22 AM10/2/15
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I think this may be a bug. I'm using Chrome on a Mac. When I'm typing a note on a task and press the tab key, instead of inserting a tab it jumps to a subtask that contains a URL.

Can this be fixed?

Alex

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 2, 2015, 1:19:07 PM10/2/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex -

This is the intended behavior.  Hitting the tab key will take you to the next task in the queue so you can edit it.  Shift-tab takes you to the previous task.

If you want to indent your text in a note you should use the space key.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Alex Cleater

Oct 5, 2015, 8:07:34 AM10/5/15
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron

Tab key doesn't work for me as you describe it. I'm not too worried about this though.

Would it be possible to have the tab key only move to the next task if you're not currently editing a task or a note? It would nice to press return first to finish editing, then press tab to move to the next task.

I used tab for text expansion using TextExpander, not for making indents.

Thanks again Cameron.

Alex

Alex Cleater
Team Leader
Utility Warehouse
The Discount Club

al...@theclubyoulove.com
www.theclubyoulove.com
office: 0800 458 5053
mobile: 07951 244 521

For only £3.99 you could buy a book for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with ALL the profits going to the Evelina Children’s Hospital. Click this link to find out more: Support the Evelina