Google calendar Sync

Filippo De Simone

Oct 22, 2014, 12:46:45 PM10/22/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, can i create a google calendar for each folder in "My Work".

I need to create different queue/projects with different calendars.

thanks a lot for your help

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 24, 2014, 12:10:28 PM10/24/14
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo -

Sorry, right now GQueues doesn't support having multiple calendars, such as one for each queue. I've added it to the list of possible improvements to make down the road.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Alessandro Venturini

Jul 6, 2015, 5:18:00 AM7/6/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would incredibly appreciate if GQs could implement the feature requested by Filippo or at the very least an option to choose which queues to include or not to include in calendar sync.
Many thanks if you could work on this.

Tim Lumsden

Mar 14, 2017, 9:39:46 AM3/14/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron,

Is it possible to sync queue's with different calendars yet?  This would be a great feature!

Cheers,

Tim