Shared Queues

Mark Henderson

Jul 12, 2016, 10:33:44 AM7/12/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello,

My boss would like read-only access to all of my queues. I have several queues that will be created each week. Is there an automated way to just give access to a certain category and then he will have access to everything under it? It would be great if he automatically had access whenever I created a new queue. Don't really want to bombard him with emails.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 12, 2016, 6:12:52 PM7/12/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark -

Sorry, currently you must share each individual queue.  We've heard this request from others too though, and it's on our list of improvements to make.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."